Re: Access list problem

I tried to change the acl, but same result.

I double checked the bin dn and password in my tests program and they are corect.

On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:00 PM, Ziya Suzen wrote:

Then I guess the last ACL statement needs changing to something like:

access to * by * read

Which I think the default if you leave it out anyway.

After than you need to check your clients if they are actually binding
with appropriate DN and password.

On 2004-04-27 15:50:45 +0000, Nicolas Goy wrote:

ldapsearch -h orphea -x -b "ou=goyman.com sa,dc=goyman,dc=com" -D
"uid=goyman,ou=goyman.com sa,dc=goyman,dc=com" -w "*******"

Produce the good result with or without ACL. (With ACL, I can't acces
unauthorised resources as well)

But with other client (Address Book on macosx (v3), mozilla (v3 too I
think)) I have empty result with acl, and good result without.

Any idea?