Re: Road Map : improved scalability - how to proceed ?

J.Smith wrote:
"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote :

That's their problem.

Well then just dont come complaining to me when the next benchmark report that comes up shows - for example - that Active Directory on Microsoft 2003 performs x times as fast as OpenLDAP on Linux.

I never saw Kurt complaining about a benchmark report.

Benchmarking can be useful for evaluation. But you have to really know what you're doing. Some benchmark reports are crap and most times they are outdated.

Ciao, Michael.