Re: some doubts about heimdal + ldap backend concepts

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 09:30 AM, Lara Adianto wrote:
<image.tiff>

(Well, that's a first for me.  My mail software seems to be
confounded by lack of Content-Type-Encoding information here.)

I found that when building slapd, I need to re-link it "by hand"
to resolve any library ambiguities.  One of the extraneous flags
I remove is -L/usr/local/lib, which if I understand you right would
account for your symptoms.  Here's roughly what I do:
  $ cd servers/slapd
  $ rm slapd
  $ make > relink
  $ vi relink
    delete everything but the "cc -o slapd" link command
    delete unwanted -L and -l specifications in that line.
  $ sh relink

I suspect -L/usr/local/lib comes from libtool.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu