TLS/SSL altNames [was: SSL certificates, kerberos keytabs, and load balancing]

Damnation!  Thanks Kirk, you just saved me a small headache that was scheduled
for next week.

Hmmm... looking at the bug reports, isn't this another side effect of Red Hat
shipping an obsolete, known-to-be-buggy OpenLDAP package?  P'raps nss_ldap is
using the OpenLDAP libraries and inheriting the bug?

--Charlie