attribute type is operational?

I added some attribute to local.schema. When I include this local.schema
in slapd.conf, it says that attribute type is operational and failed to
Exact error is

/etc/ldap/schema/aci.schema: line 6: attribute type \
"" is operational

Is it some special place directoryoperational attributes should be placed
to be valid? below is my attribute definition. I want this attribute
directoryoperational because it's going to be ACI (access control
information) attribute
( I do not attach system/server info, because I don't think this is
significant in this case)

attributetype (
        NAME 'OpenLDAPaci'
        DESC 'OpenLDAP access control information'
        EQUALITY OpenLDAPaciMatch
        USAGE directoryOperation )