RE: Small problem while x-compile without enable-dynamic

Yes, looks like it. The ucgendat program is only used at build time, it's
never installed. Also, the generated data files are platform-independent. You
can run ucgendat anywhere and just copy the data files to where you need
them.

I think it will be too much bother to try and make ucgendat build correctly
in a x-compile setup. It has a small dependency on liblutil, which means you
would need both a native and a cross version of that library. Feel free to
submit a patch to the ITS if you feel like fixing this issue.

  -- Howard Chu