openldap with MSSQL

Hello, I am trying to configure openldap  to use our already created MS-SQL database that resides on a remote windows 2000 server through back-sql.  I have installed the iodbc drivers from openlink, and using odbctest I can query the databse from our redhat server.  I went through the example of how to setup openldap and back-sql with postgressql that I found here

http://www.samse.fr/GPL/ldap_pg/HOWTO/x12.html

but I do not understand how to configure openldap and back-sql to use ms-sql on a remote machine.  Are there any how-to's or tutorials on this, or does anyone have some simple instructions?  As if you can't tell I am a newbie to openldap and ldap in general.

Thanks,

--

Mike Stockemer