[Date Prev][Date Next]
Rebuild slapd doesn't open port 636 for TLS/SSL
- To: openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Rebuild slapd doesn't open port 636 for TLS/SSL
- From: Thomas Gagné <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:33:15 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1
I've followed the instructions at
<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/185.html> for enabling TLS/SSL
in OpenLDAP, but when I start my reconfigured/remade slapd port 636
(ldaps) isn't being listened to. After making the modifications in my
slapd.conf file it seems to start up fine and doesn't complain about the
certificates (like it did when I misspelled one of the filenames).
Is there something else, like an argument, that needs to be supplied to
have it listen to that port?