Re: Stanford moves to OL 2.2.6 for production

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 at 9:53am, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> rebuilt by the 2.2 slapadd.  entryUUID may or may not need to be rebuilt,
> but it doesn't hurt anything to have it reconstructed.

Ouch!  I had our local ActiveDirectory folks extend their schema to
include entryUUID and I'm using that to match the DN's in my OpenLDAP
master to the DN's in ActiveDirectory, so I can handle the fact that
we're have a surge in uid changes (without putting a bunch of personal
data into ActiveDirectory to use to match between the two systems).

Sounds like I may have just stumbled into giving myself another headache
down the road.... drat drat drat.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===