Re: forwarding search queries + auth across multiple backends

I suggest you file an ITS with the additional info you
provided (you may refer to the archived message instead
of reposting all the files) so it gets easier to keep
track of this problem.  By the way, you never mentioned
what software version you're using.

Your first message is

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200403/msg00098.html

p.