ldapadd err

Hello all,

I use ldap v3 in my system.

I read RFC 2589 Extensions for Dynamic Directory Services is supported by Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3).

But when I tried to add the following ldif entries

dn: cn=John,ou=Accounts,dc=it,dc=com

cn: John

uid: john

ou:Accounts

objectClass: top

objectClass: person

objectClass: organizationalPerson

objectClass: inetOrgPerson

objectClass: dynamicObject

facsimileTelephoneNumber: +1 313 764 5140

mail: john@it.com

sn: shs

userPassword: shs

entryTtl: 500

I got

ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
        additional info: entryTtl: attribute type undefined

Although the attribute 'entryTtl' is listed in schema_prep.c,itz not having the object and attribute definitions in any of my schema files.

Where I went wrong??/.I also want to know the actual need (the mandatory attributes) for each objectClass like top,person?,.If any one would help me with some documents/links it?ll be real help to me.

Opensrc_eng