Re: IP based ACL

Beast wrote:
Is it possible to have ACL based on IP? I have ldap server which use as address book server also. I don't want group and other entries show up in client, however those entries are required by some server. Both are accessing anonymously so i can't distinguish them.
Any example please?

--beast

Have a look at ...

http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?_highlightWords=peername&file=452

... in particular the "peername" term. There is also correspondence in the archives for this mailinglist.

Dave
--
Dave Lewney
Principal Systems Programmer, IT Services