Re: IP based ACL

Beast wrote:
Is it possible to have ACL based on IP? I have ldap server which use as address book server also. I don't want group and other entries show up in client, however those entries are required by some server. Both are accessing anonymously so i can't distinguish them.
Any example please?

Have a look at ...

... in particular the "peername" term. There is also correspondence in the archives for this mailinglist.

Dave Lewney
Principal Systems Programmer, IT Services
University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9QJ. Tel: 01273 678354 Fax: 01273 271956