Re: IP based ACL

access to *
      by peername="ip=1.2.3.4:*" read
      by anonymous none
      by * read

The syntax is a bit odd (it's sort of regex-ish), but by googling, you should be able to figure it out (at least that helped me).

	good luck,
		~c

Beast wrote:

Is it possible to have ACL based on IP? I have ldap server which use as address book server also. I don't want group and other entries show up in client, however those entries are required by some server. Both are accessing anonymously so i can't distinguish them.
Any example please?

--beast

--
That's one of the cool things about being a Catholic ... it's a
multifaceted experience.  If you lose the faith, chances are you'll