[SUMMARY] Slave/Replica server authentication/authorization question

Well, I'm not really sure if this was the fix or not, but on the
master server I had password-has {CRYPT} and I didn't have it on the
slave/replica server.  I changed this and everything is working as it
should.

- --
Aaron M. Hirsch
Atos Origin - Cellnet