Re: Can i have ldap client in windows which can connect to server with tls ??

At 06:13 AM 2/23/2004, Sanjay wrote:
>Can I develope ldap client application in windows OS using windows SDK which will connect to a LDAP server, (on Linux), which supports TLS authentication ???

I assume by 'windows SDK' you refer to the MS-provided LDAP API in their SDK.
Discussions regarding it should be directed to a forum specific to that SDK.
If you actually referring to use of the OpenLDAP client C libraries on MS
Windows, well, I suggest you refer to the Admin Guide, how-to publication,
and the FAQ.

Kurt