Re: Openlap and BDB updates: update question

lør, 07.02.2004 kl. 01.38 skrev Ace Suares:

> > This post sounds to me like a general gripe about Berkeley DB. Somehow I

This was not a general gripe about Berkeley DB. OP should know that I
gripe about nothing other than incomplete information. Which is why I
always try to give as complete information as possible when I post a
question.

> With all due respect, to me it sounds like someone who used 4.1.x was used to
> this:

That's exactly what it was. I'm satisfied with the answers about the
build environment. However, this did not change from 4.1.25 to 4.2.5 and
--enable-shared was used in both.

I can draw no other implication from the answers than, that after having
applied patches to BDB, I have to recompile my Openldap version. That
would probably also apply after a Cyrus SASL upgrade too, so I'll be
doubly on my guard from now on, before upgrading software releases.

Thanks for all the answers.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl