Re: cn=Monitor no information

What version of software are you using?

In any case, most of the info in the entries
below "cn=Monitor" naming context is stored
in operational attributes, i.e. you must
explicitly request it.  There's no guarantee
these entries have any "description" attribute
value and, if any, it is very unlikely to
contain any reliable info: it usually contains
a vaguely descriptive message.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati