Matching Rule for Binary?

Hi,

Is there any matching rule for attributes with syntax
"binary"(1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.5) in openldap so that one could specify
the un-encoded value as the ldap search filter and the openldap server could
then binary encode it before comparision with the actual binary value in the
entry?

for eg : if "abc" is encoded in binary as "YWJjIA==",we could specify
"<attributename>=abc" in the search filter and have openldap server convert
it into the corresponding binary value(according to the specified matching
rule.). Please excuse me if I am not making any sense.

Thanks
Suma