Von: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@stanford.edu]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Februar 2004 10:14
An: Gemeiner, Jan; 'openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org'
Betreff: Re: AW: Automount on Solaris 8 + OpenLDAP

--On Monday, February 02, 2004 9:53 AM +0100 "Gemeiner, Jan"
<Jan.Gemeiner@dresdner-bank.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I searched the whole page, but where can I find anything about
> automounter?? Till now the system way of getting ldap information doesn't
> work with automounter for me.
> I'm getting it with a script...
> Any suggestions??

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/posix/solaris8posix.html>
<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/posix/solaris9posix.html>

You don't use automount for getting NIS/password information, you get the
password files entry with the ldap cache manager.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer