Re: Strange error, only w/ gssapi

--On Saturday, January 31, 2004 4:42 PM -0800 Seth Hettich <sjh@zorak.net> wrote:

On Thursday January 29, Andreas wrote:
What's your sasl version? I came across a similar error when
I upgraded sasl from 2.1.15 to 2.1.17, see here:

So, that looks like sasl had the same bug, but I think the bug is also in openldap. The code I pointed out is openldap code, not sasl code (I bet it was copied or adapted from cyrus code...).

Are you using Heimdal or MIT kerberos? I have no problems doing GSSAPI binds with 2.1.17 -- We are using Heimdal on the server, and MIT on the clients.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/TSS/Computing Systems
ITSS/TSS/Infrastructure Operations