-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Cybr0t McWhulf

Software:
	OS: Redhat 9
	OpenLDAP Ver: 2.0.27-8 (RH9 Dist RPM)

Usage:
Client user authentication for linux users via nss_ldap/pam_ldap
Client user authentication for windows users via Samba PDC

Now that RH9 has been EOL'd, what are my options for upgrading now that
I've got my servers in production and can only have them down for very
short periods of time? Are there more up to date RPMs out there
compatible with RH9? (Custom rolled RPMs are something I've yet to have
the opportunity to acquaint myself with unfortunately).

Symas CDS RPMs are up to date and known to work on RedHat 9.

Sortof OT for the subject, but how is the multimaster replication code?
AFAIK it's experimental right now, but it's a feature I would certainly make use of if stable.

It is not. Nor will it ever be. Experiments often disprove their hypotheses.

-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc