[Date Prev][Date Next]
designing a directory
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: designing a directory
- From: Marc Cuypers <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:26:53 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030901 Thunderbird/0.2
I'm trying to build a directory with openldap.
I already got an openldap server running, but now I want to design the
the layout of the objects in the directory.
I want to store all my contacts in the database but what would be a good
choice for dn?
I'm wondering if anyone knows a good online article or book, which
describes the best way to layout the directory