Re: daily cvs build of debian package

Masato Taruishi a écrit :

I set up a daily build environment for creating .deb package of HEAD.
Though this is ONLY intended to check whether the trunk can build on
Debian, you can get this package at

deb http://people.valinux.co.jp/ldap/debian/experimental/ ./

You can use this package if you want. Thanks

for people still interested in RH rpms ... I have created latest stable openldap 2.1.25 with bdb 4.2.52 packages:
SRPMS: http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/SRPMS/
binaries for RH9 are in subdir 9

This raises a question ... is there an "official" repository for source/binary packages of openldap (.deb, .rpms ) ?

%changelog
* Tue Dec 16 2003 Jehan Procaccia <jehan.procaccia@int-evry.fr> 2.1.25-1
- compiled openldap 2.1.25
- ugraded DB to 4.2.52
- patch to turn off indexes subdatabases (back-bdb/dbcache.c : line 114)
- patch DB configure script to check "top-level" dir build
- removed support for 2.0.X and db 4.0.x from RH package