Re: Now OT: RE: stable?

I don't think this is off-topic at all. If there's a stable platform to be had for free-as-in-beer, then I think its location is totally suitable. Does anybody else in this list know where Tony got those isos?

-j

Lars Peterson wrote:
I too sent an e-mail to tonye@billy.demon.nl with the exact same question and my
message was rejected.

I know that this thread is starting to veer way off topic, but I'd like to have
this clarified.