Re: bdb corruption

Figured out that I needed that config file in there while I was *creating* the ldap database from the ldif file.

But once I did that, seems to work fine. Been thrashing it for some time now with no issues.

Thanks for the help guys! And hopefully 4.2 will come out soon so this whole thing is a non-issue.