Replication problem

Hi all, I'm testing openldap in a RedHat 9 (openldap-2.0.27-8 rpm's) to
store IdMaps for samba 3.0 using idmap backend = ldap, because I have it
in a HA configuration, so I need a unique idMap across the nodes of the
cluster.

I install open ldap in 2 linuxboxes (lxcluster01 and lxcluster02) to
run as Master and Slave ldap servers, everything seems to work fine, but
when I test the slave I notice that when I create a new entry it doesn't
replicate on the master, I think this have to be the "normal" behavior,
or I'm wrong?

I ran in debug mode all the processes to see what's going on and I
never saw the slave trying to contact the master. Note that the
replication from the master to the slave works fine.

any help or comment will be really appreciated, Leandro.-

here are my conf files, I omit the include lines to make it more
readable.

Master slapd.conf (lxcluster01.e200.arg):

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg"
rootpw          secret
directory       /home/ldap

replica host=lxcluster02.e200.arg:389
binddn="cn=Manager,dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg" bindmethod=simple
credentials=secret
replogfile /home/ldap/replication/replication.log

Slave slapd.conf (lxcluster02.e200.arg):

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg"
rootpw          secret
directory       /home/ldap

updatedn "cn=Manager,dc=openldap,dc=e200,dc=arg"
updateref "ldap://lxcluster01.e200.arg:389";