RE: Problems executing slapd on different box.

There is one other alternative to using our binaries- You can add a
directive to your slapd.conf file that points slapd to the Unicode data
files. Here's the relevant excerpt from slapd.conf.5:

ucdata-path <path>
              Specify  the  path  to the directory containing the
              Unicode  character  tables.  [...].

Hope this helps...

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download