Re: ldapsearch query.

Hi Joaquin,
      Thank you for the reply, but this query returns only
      the entries that has cn=local set and not all the entries
      under the ou=local entry which is the requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Bandi.

Joaquin Henriquez Alzola wrote:

> Try then
>
> ldapsearch -p <port> -b "o=co.lnc" '(&(ou=*)(cn=local))'
>
> BR,
>
> Joaquin
>
> And don't worrty about the same.
>
> On jueves, octu 23, 2003, at 17:26 Europe/Madrid, Sridhar Bandi wrote:
>
> > Hi Joaquin,
> >         Sorry for misspelling your name in the mail that I have sent.
> >         Very sorry for that.
> > Thanks,
> > Bandi
> >
> > Joaquin Henriquez Alzola wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Sridhar,
> >>
> >> Try
> >>
> >> ldapsearch -h <hostname> -p <port> -b "ou=local,ou=finance,o=co.lnc"
> >> '(objectclass=*)'
> >>
> >> BR,
> >>
> >> Joaquin

> > <bandis.vcf>
begin:vcard
n:Bandi;Sridhar
tel;home:91-80-5266263
tel;work:91-80-2052886
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Hewlett Packard;SNSL India-ISEC
version:2.1
email;internet:bandis@india.hp.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;29c=3B HP=3B;bangalore;;560052;India
x-mozilla-cpt:;26624
fn:Sridhar Bandi
end:vcard