Re: Schema problem

Kyrre Kristiansen wrote:

What do you mean by "LDAP"? What version? How did you "include" the
schema - if indeed you did?

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.1.17 on a Linux 7.2 box. I've included the schema file using the include directive in slapd.conf. I've checked over and over again if the filename is correct, it is.

Do 'slapd -t' <enter>'. If it doesn't complain, then there is nothing wrong with your configuration files.

You can deliberately munge a schema file (change a SUBSTR to another type, for example) and see what happens with 'slapd -t'.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not CC me or your mail will probably be rejected.
I don't like this, either. Blame Swen and see below.

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: billy-at-billy.demon.nl