Re: Schema problem

Hello Kyrre,

a copy of your slapd.conf for the newsgroup would be useful!
Did you enable the schemacheck in the config file?

# Schema check allows for forcing entries to
# match schemas for their objectClasses's
schemacheck     on

To test whether the configuration file is correct or not, type:

> /usr/sbin/slapd -t

Kyrre Kristiansen wrote:
2.1 complains like a bull (balar som ein stut ;)

That's what I thought. It seems then, that I cant't get the schema file included....

What do you mean by "LDAP"? What version? How did you "include" the
schema - if indeed you did?

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.1.17 on a Linux 7.2 box. I've
included the schema file using the include directive
in slapd.conf. I've checked over and over again if the
filename is correct, it is.

Kyrre Kristiansen

--  Andreas Gabriel
@AG Neurophysik ,Renthof 7, 35032 Marburg TEL/FAX +49 +6421 28-25683/27034