Getting LDAP: Error Code 11 - Administrative Limit Exceeded with JDBC-LDAP-Bridge

Hi,

executing a SELECT Statement that produces more results than servers page size I get the
javax.naming.LimitExceededException: [LDAP: Error Code 11 - Administrative Limit Exceeded]

I learned that this is because JNDI does not support paging by default.

To to support paging control there sun provides the "LDAP booster pack".

Is it planned to implement this into the JDBC-LDAP-Bridge?

Oliver