[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: user not found (otp)
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: user not found (otp)
- From: "Chapman, Kyle" <Kyle_Chapman@G1.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:06:22 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Importance: normal
- Thread-index: AcOFbX77SAZ4hux5TiC6Qd+pgNnqVQ==
- Thread-topic: Re: user not found (otp)
>> Well slapd uses SASL auth mechanisms per
default unless told not to do so
>>(providing the -x switch to
ldap(add,modify,delete,passwd). Apparently OTP is your >> default SASL
mech but you're lacking the secrets.
>>BTW: Has anyone implemented OTP? Couldn't find much docu,
would be curious how it works.
i got otp to work with openldap 2.1.x. i used opie libs instead
of the built in sasl otp support.
otp gives you no security as far as password transmission, unless you
use tls, but it was nice to see it works.
NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.