Re: SUMMARY Re: client certificates -- howto?

To reply to myself, I changed my minimal user-cert.conf file (and nixed
the new sasl-regexp stanza.. The [ req_distinguished_name ] part now

countryName                     = Country Name (2 letter code)
countryName_default             = ca
organizationName              = Organization Name (eg, company)
organizationName_default      = chebucto
organizationalUnitName          = Organizational Unit Name (eg, section)
organizationalUnitName_default  = people
1.organizationalUnitName          = Organizational Unit Name (eg,
1.organizationalUnitName_default  = staff
uid                             = user id

that is least specific to most specific, top to bottom. As you recall my
DN is: