Problems replicating data with openldap-2.1.22

Hi all!!

 Just deployed an openldap-2.1.22 with ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/ldap/ --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-spasswd
Created a master/slave configuration with:

master's slapd.conf

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=company,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com"
replica host=
        bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

replogfile      /usr/local/ldap/var/openldap-slurp/data.rep

slave's slapd.conf

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=company,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com"
updatedn "cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com"
updateref "ldap://";

I'm starting slurpd -f /usr/local/ldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -d 4 and each
time I try to add a data in the master, I can read in slurpd error log:

Initializing session to
bind to as cn=Manager,dc=company,dc=com (simple)
request 1 done
replica - add dn "cn=zwinkeln,ou=People,dc=company,dc=com"
request 2 done
Error: ldap_add_s failed adding "Constraint violation":
Error: ldap operation failed, data written to

 I'm unable to add any kind of data to the slave ldap.

I've been googling around and I have found mails of admins with the same
problem, but none of them have been able to solve it.

Any idea? Anything wrong?