RE: Interoperability with MS Software

Hello,

I am pretty sure that most of the MS software will not directly interoperate
at all with openldap. At least you will have to implement the A.D. schema in
OpenLDAP
Then A.D. control access management is very different from OpenLDAP's, and I
think you will have some headaches

Before trying this, take a look at the samba project
http://www.samba.org

Francois Beretti

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 12.0.559 from 03.09.2003