De : owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]De la part de Dieter
Envoyé : vendredi 5 septembre 2003 13:21
À : openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Objet : Re: "children" keyword in the field <what> of an ACL

You may want to have a look at access control information (aci). You
could grant permissions to each subentry by defining indiviual access-id's
which could be a users DN. An aci could look like

In this example write access to the attribute userPassword is granted
to the access-id "cn=admanger,o=kluenter". For more info see

Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521
mailto: dkluenter(at)dkluenter.de

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit