ACL Help...

I'm having a little trouble constructing some useful ACL's.  Here are a
couple things that I need to do.  First, I want to deny access to the
replicator account to everyone except the machines that will need to
replicate the information.  Here's the setup:  I have two ldap servers,
admin1 and admin2.  admin1 is the master, admin2 the slave.  How would I
construct an ACL that would deny everyone except admin1 and admin2 acess
to the replicator account?  The second thing is that I have a specific
host that I want to be able to see all the users in the ldap directory
but not allow them to authenticate.  I'm guessing the best way to do
this is to disallow access from that specific host to the userPassword
attribute.  What is the best way to do this?

Thanks,
Nick

--
You can't make a difference until you are willing to be different!