slapd crashing with password change

Hello

I was installed openldap server in one Solaris 9 machine. Now, I´m
configuring it and there are a insolit situation.
I logged in one workstation without problemas. But when I tried to change
the password in one Linux client machine, slapd process die in the server,
without any log message (only one core dump file)! Then, I was started it
again with this option:

/usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 127 -h "ldap:/// ldaps:///"

The password was changed to anything unknown, in spite of the client
/etc/ldap.conf is setted to 'pam_password exop'. Then, I was tried to
change the password in the server, or delete the entire user. For my
terror, the slapd went wild. The message in the console, repetead for
eternity is:

bdb_cache_entry_db_lock: entry cn=user,ou=People,dc=my,dc=domain, rw 1, rc
-30995
====> bdb_cache_find_entry_id( 9 ): 9 (busy) 2
locker = -2147483582

I´m confused. Is anyone capable to help me?

My slapd.conf:
===========
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/solaris.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/DUAConfig.schema

pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args

password-hash {MD5}
access to attribute=userPassword
        by self write
        by dn="cn=admin,dc=my,dc=domain" write
        by * compare
access to *
        by * read

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=my,dc=domain"
rootdn          "cn=admin,dc=my,dc=domain"
rootpw          {MD5}password==

directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data

index cn,sn,uid pres,eq,approx,sub
index objectClass eq

TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2
TLSCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/newcert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/newreq.pem
TLSCACertificateFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
===========

I was compiled the OpenLDAP with these options:

./configure --with-tls --with-ldbm --enable-wrappers --enable-crypt
--enable-bdb --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-slapd --enable-syslog
--enable-ipv6=no

Thanks a lot for any idea.

            Administraçao da Rede
                FACIN / PUCRS