Trying to start up slurpd with a specific replication log

Hi all

I'm trying to start slurpd with this commandline:

$ /usr/lib/openldap/slurpd -d 1 -r /home/jean/zope-instances/CremeNG.HEAD/var/creme.ldif

This generates a looong list of lines like:

"""
[...]
Replica slave:0, skip repl record for oid=Customer_120,dc=creme,dc=emss,dc=co,dc=za (not mine)
Replica blommie:0, skip repl record for oid=ContactPerson_486,oid=Customer_315,dc=creme,dc=emss,dc=co,dc=za (not mine)
ReSegmentation fault
"""

.. which end in a Segmentation fault (as above).

I don't know where all these records come from (they are in
the directory, but at dc=upfrontsystems, not at dc=emss), as
/home/jean/zope-instances/CremeNG.HEAD/var/creme.ldif
contains only this:

"""
replica: blommie
time: 1062076762
dn: Contact_25,ou=People,dc=creme,dc=emss,dc=co,dc=za
changetype: add
cn: sadf sdaf sfda
[ ... lots of attributes ... ]
c: Germany
givenName: sdaf
telephoneNumber: sdaf

"""

and that record is not written to the directory.
The creme.ldif file is truncated, though. Could anyone please
give me some advice as to what may be happening here?

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za