Re: Text based LDAP editor for SysAdmins

OK I've started playing around with the program..  And I've worked up an
RPM package (yeah I package EVERYTHING!)..
A couple of thoughts..
Remove the dependency on Authen::SASL::GSSAPI.  This should be
configurable as to what SASL Authentication mechanism is used and not
hard coded.
And maps in config files instead of hard coded in the executable..  I'll
probably start working on separating the maps out to config files
sometime next week to accomplish dream of a .led/maps (from todo).

But other than that it is a very nice program.
If you want the RPM spec file, just ask..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>