Signature error

Hello,
          we installed openca and openra separated directories. So,
databases for them are separates: there are two: one for openca and
other for openra.
From openca we issued the ra operator certificate (in phase 2)
Now, we' ve a problem  : in ra database isn't the ra certificate,
so when we want signed a user certificate, we can't do this, and appear
Request Approved
     Signature: Cannot find the certificate with the matching
serial in the database!

 Now, the cert appears in ra but as approved requirement and OP
field shows: "Cannot determine certificate from signature!",
 We viewed the cert:
Signer Informations:
      Signer Common Name: Viviana F
      Signer E-Mail:
      Signer Certificate's Serial:2
      Certificate Valid From:Aug 12 09:10:20 2003 GMT
      Certificate Valid To: Aug 11 09:10:20 2004
Signature Infos:
      Signature Status:Unknown
      Status Message:Signature Verification Error!
      DB Status: Cannot find the certificate with the matching serial in the
database! (6303)
Signature:
      ------here shows the cert ----------

Thank you! and pleeeease, help us!