[Date Prev][Date Next]
A little bit off topic question about jpegPhoto
- To: openldap openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: A little bit off topic question about jpegPhoto
- From: Bruno Biedermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:25:05 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
I'm storing a photo for each user in the attribute jpegPhoto (oc :
inetOrgPerson) and it displays well in LDAP Browser and GQ.
My problem is that i want users to be able to see and change their photo
through a web interface designed in PHP.
I would like to know how this attribute is stored in the directory. Is
the file stored in BASE64 or in hex? The desc field only told me "JPEG
Thanks for your answers, bruno.