Re: Upgrading on RedHat 7.3

Robert,
	If you feel compelled to run non-vendor supplied versions of
	openldap - you might want to consider utilizing the package
	management system of the distro you use.

	In this case - you can install the SRPM for openldap - and then
	modify the spec file to include the source version that you
	like.  Take care to also set the version in the spec file.
	You can then build and install the RPM.

	If you increment/modify the version info in the spec file,  this
	will prevent RH tools from tromping your custom package.
-j