Re: step by step LDAP+SASL on FreeBSD 4.8R

Hello Alexander,

* Alexander Lunyov <lan_mailing@startatom.ru> [14-08-03 15:27]:
>     Well, it's my bad english, i guess :) I mean, people, who tried to
>     make it work on 4.8R and failed then have to install 5.1 for just
>     that LDAP+SASL working installation. 5.1 is not so stable for now,
>     so it'll be better to run 4.8R. That is the point.

Ok, maybe i understand you wrong. See my posting as extension to your
mail, so you will need it in the future. ;-)

But i have now a lot of FreeBSD 5.1 Systems running and they all are
running really absolute stable for over 40 days now.

--
Bye
Matthias