Re[2]: step by step LDAP+SASL on FreeBSD 4.8R

Hello Matthias,

>>     We're talking about how to make it work on 4.8R, not 5.1.
MF> You said by yourself, that if someone will do it with 5.1, this mail
MF> maybe helps him, so i tried to help. But if you want need some tips,
MF> say it here and i will not give you any tips in the future.

    Well, it's my bad english, i guess :) I mean, people, who tried to
    make it work on 4.8R and failed then have to install 5.1 for just
    that LDAP+SASL working installation. 5.1 is not so stable for now,
    so it'll be better to run 4.8R. That is the point.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru