Edit User LDIF Entry

Hello *

I have recently built a new OpenLDAP server to replace our v1 server.
While I was at it I also moved from Sendmail to Postfix.

Anyhoo, in doing so I had to add different ObjectClasses and attributes.
All accounts need to be edited to add at least one new Object Class
which I know is rather easy using ldapbrowser, but the hard part is
adding the mailMessageStore: attribute which needs to store the path to
the users maildir.  Needless to say each is unique to the username.

Does anyone here know of a script or tool that would allow me to
edit/update over 9000 accounts.

* Bobby R. Cox                | Microsoft should abandon the funny     *
* Linux Systems Administrator | looking Windows logo and just hoist    *
* Project Mutual Telephone    | the Jolly Roger. -- Linux Today        *
* Email: bcox@pmt.org         |                                        *
* Phone: 208.434.7185h.       |                                        *