[Date Prev][Date Next]
SASL EXTERNAL TLS question
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: SASL EXTERNAL TLS question
- From: "Milind Khandekar" <MKhandekar@savi.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:34:27 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNbm1Uo2eS3TO3fTHyccAVhABnHaQABHKzQ
- Thread-topic: Newbie access question
Use OpenLDAP with TLS, with server supplying digital certificate and "demand"ing client certificate. Based on client certificate, bind the client application to an entry.
My progress thus far:
The two way certificate exchange and client authentication works.
I can't bind the client to an existing entry.
I understand that I need to use SASL external. I just can't figure out how I use it. I looked around everywhere on OpenLDAP, and I am quite sure that there is a small HOWTO somewhere that will describe exactly what needs to be done. Can any kind soul point me to it?
I am using Connexitor Directory Services (CDS) from www.symas.com so the versions are:
Cyrus SASL 2.x
Heimdal Kerberos v0.4e
Thanks for absolutely ANY help,