Creating Attribute-Fields ....

Hi !

I would like to create some attributes for maintaining
user-rights which cannot be resolved by the directory-hierarchy-structure.

I would like to define certain fields which define that a person i.e.
has not right to use the proxy-server.

Should I create my own schema - or is there a better way ?

Can you recommend me a description how to build and organize
such schemes ?

Best regards

Marc Schoechlin
--

Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-413
Marc Schoechlin       |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33