groupOfNames records with Outlook 2000/XP

Hello,

I've created groupOfNames records in my LDAP like

ou=group1,dc=company,dc=com
objectclass: groupOfNames
member: uid=user1,ou=users,dc=company,dc=com
member: uid=user2,ou=users,dc=company,dc=com
mail: group1@company.com

Outlook can see/search these records in address book quite fine - group of
people icon before the group record. The problem I have with this record is
that Outlook probably does not recognize it as a "distribution list" record
and can't display/show members. I know Outlook can do that with Exchange,
just thinking if this is possible with Outlook in Internet/Workgroup mode.

Ideas?

Thanks,
David