From: Greg Matthews [mailto:g.matthews@itss.nerc.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 7:32 AM
To: openldap-software
Subject: anyone using Irix clients?

anyone got irix clients to work with openldap? the only info I've found
is at:
but it has not been enough to get me going. I can see ldap stuff going
back and forth but authentication isnt working. does it require some of
the shadowaccount attributes? here is a typical user:

dn: uid=abc,ou=People,dc=my,dc=domain
uid: abc
cn: Alpha Bravo Charlie
objectClass: account